Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Progress!



I am assuming there is a limit to the amount of information people can have about the toilet habits of my toddler before they stop reading this blog; we are about to find out what those limits are. Day 3 of the wild world of potty training: the abridged version, edited on account of the grossness.  Let’s just say today was a little messy and by 10:30 I felt like I was living inside a toilet. You get the idea. The great news is that by the end of the day Q had gone #1 and #2 all by himself on his little potty. I never thought I would be so excited to tell anyone who would listen about this major accomplishment. I am sure you are all thrilled to be reading about #1 & #2 but I don’t care. We haven’t traveled outside of a 5 foot radius of the potty chair in 3 days. I have nothing else to talk about.  Here’s hoping Q keeps up the good work and we get to leave the house tomorrow!  
In case you were wondering, I have not forgotten about my other child. Carter has been a little trooper all week. He has been enduring the pack n play like a champ. I have included some footage of the little man to take your mind off all of the potty updates.

1 comment:

  1. Carter is such a good boy!! What a trooper. I have to say I am VERY much interested in this potty training thing and can see how that is all you can think about. I hope you're all seeing the light at the end of the dark, wet, stinky tunnel! :)

    ReplyDelete