Sunday, April 17, 2011
The Adventure Begins
I have decided to join the rest of the world and start a blog. Mostly I am hoping to use this to chronicle the daily adventures I have with the boys. Some days drag; but overall my time home with them is flying and days turn into weeks before I know it. (I have gone for an entire day thinking it was Wednesday when it was actually Thursday). I have never had much success with keeping a journal so I am hoping this will serve double duty – informing anyone who is interested about what is going on in our world and keeping a record of all the hilarious, naughty, and just plain fun things that happen in this house.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! Welcome to the world of blogging! I've never been good at journaling either, but I've kept mine up since before C was born, so it's stuck! Can't wait to see your next post!
ReplyDelete