I can't keep up! I quit my job so we would be LESS busy, but it seems like our schedule is more busy than ever. We had a fabulous time on our trip to Wisconsin last week (aka "Papa's Lake"). Frankly, I don't think any of us wanted to come back but thankfully we get to head back up there in just 2 short weeks. Quint had a BLAST. He got to play with his new favorite person - Abigail (my cousin's little girl). She is just two weeks younger than him and they were buds. Sunday night Quint was in Lake overload. He lay in bed talking to himself about all the people he saw at the lake and all the things he had done. Poor kid could not get to sleep. Then when he finally did get to sleep he sat up in bed in the middle of the night (still asleep) and shouted "Abigail 1, 2!" I have no idea what he was talking about but clearly he had Abigail on his mind. Q and Abby caught their first "Biiiiiigggg Fish" on the trip (pictures to come). Q was very, very excited about the giant catch. He also enjoyed a couple boat rides. After getting out on the water the first time he turned to me and very observantly commented, "Mommy, I don't see any whales. Where are the whales?"
Carter enjoyed vacation so much he decided to finally get some teeth - 4 of them to be exact. It seems when this kid puts his mind to something he goes 120%. Walking is the next target and he is not going to be content until he figures it out. In the mean time he continues to crawl - chasing Q all around the house.
No comments:
Post a Comment